Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Adding Joy

Good morning - or afternoon, as the case  may be! I'm late today, and I don't even have a good excuse. I could make one up but...nah LOL!

Nature's Lover is still on my horizon as such a beautiful kit, so I'm going to feature another layout done with it. This one is called Adding Joy by Sage Diva. Here it is:


This layout just about blew me right out of the gallery with its gorgeous freshness. The clustering is amazing, and I love that she used B&W photos - it really draws your eye in, and I'm afraid that color photos would have been lost within the cluster - as it is, each part enhances the other. Does this give you some idea of the huge options Nature's Lover will bring you? Believe me, there is so much to do with this kit!


You can get Nature's Lover here:
Digitals
Gotta Pixel
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

This lovely bit of love from Nature's Lover is a great way to get your scrapping inspiration going - be sure to check it out!

No comments: