Thursday, November 3, 2011

Instant Gratification

Good morning everyone!  Today I have a reality check for you - sorry to do this to you, but it's something we all must face! There are only: 51 days, 17 hours and 31 minutes until Christmas - and while that may seem like a lot of time, that countdown clock just keeps on ticking. If you are anything like me, this is the time of year when I decide that I have to do so many projects for Christmas gifts that I couldn't get them all done even if I had 48 hours in a day and skipped sleeping altogether.

But wait - there is something that can help with this situation!  With every kit she releases, Silvia also releases quick pages, gorgeous layouts that are already all finished for you, just add photos! Here's one example from Nature's Lover, with Silvia's own photo added:
Now it would take me at least an hour to create such a beautiful layout, but with the quick page I can be done in mere minutes, mostly spent deciding what picture I wanted to use. And I definitely could create 20 pages for a book within a day or two, which is great because this is the time of year that all the photo book sites are running great sales!

Today the links are going to show you a list of all Silvia's quick pages. A couple of them may include a few kits too, but mostly just the quick pages. Here they are:
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top
Gotta Pixel

So there you have it - instant gratification, and you can mark off an item on your Christmas To-Do list - or maybe even more than one! You owe it to yourself to consider this wonderful option!

No comments: