Thursday, November 17, 2011

Santa

Good morning friends!  Okay, let's talk calories here - I know, I know, something we all loathe!  But don't you dream of all the desserts  you could have and not worry about calories?  WELL! Silvia in all her designing glory has given us just that chance, and I'll show you what I mean.

Today we're going to look at a layout by Cath, and it's called Santa. See it here:


Gorgeous, isn't it? Such deep, rich reds, and such a cute picture of  Santa bursting out of his frame there. But we were going to talk about the calorie free goodies - you can see three of those treats on this layout, and I don't know about you, but I think I can almost taste all the sugary sweetness!  And this whole kit is packed full of lovely sugary goodness to make your mouth water, but even better, to make layouts that will knock your socks off. What is Christmas without the treats, right?

You can get these amazing Christmas Treats here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

I won't keep you a second longer, go get some treats!

No comments: