Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wawona Hotel

Good morning! Well, even though it's cooling off a tiny bit here in Florida, I'm still wishing for a little snowy weather, and wait til you see this layout! It's called Wawona Hotel, by The 51 Mom, using Season of Wonders and Silvia's Winter Glitz Series:


This is the perfect definition of winter for me! The beautiful blues in this layout almost make me shiver, and when you add the icy touches of Winter Glitz, the layout just sparkles and shines! The cluster she has used is wonderful, and I love the way she's framed the photo. And by the way, I looked this hotel up - it's a real place inside Yosemite, closed during the winter except for the Christmas season - but it is not cheap, as you might guess. I'll bet somewhere inside there is a roaring fire and rocking chairs...and pictures for even more layouts, right?

You can get Season of Wonders here:

and Winter Glitz series here - you can buy a bundle with all parts of Winter Glitz, or choose just the parts you need:

That's all! Stay warm and toasty!

No comments: