Monday, October 31, 2011

Young Love

Good morning, scrapping friends!

I hope you all had a chance to look at, and hopefully purchase, Silvia's amazing new kit, Nature's Lover. It is really special - I've been playing with it but have not yet completed a layout.

However, KaybKay did complete a fantastic layout, so that's what we are highlighting here today.  It's called Young Love:


This is a layout showing pictures of her grandparents, who were married for 67 years. I love the way she's framed the photos and tucked them into "pockets" on  her page. The curves are fantastic, and I love the main background paper she chose. There are so many choices in this kit, I am sure I will make more than one layout!

You can get Nature's Lover here:
Digitals
Gotta Pixel
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

It's a cool, rainy morning in Orlando, perfect scrapping weather! I hope it's perfect where you are too...see you tomorrow!

No comments: