Thursday, November 10, 2011

Giving Thanks

Good morning!

In the US, we are moving toward Thanksgiving Day - it's just 2 weeks away, believe it or not. Many families will be gathering together in celebration of gratitude, in many different places and circumstances. I've noticed several friends making gratitude lists, have been doing it myself, as a matter of fact.

KayBKay has used Silvia's lovely Abundant Fall kit to create a layout commemorating one of her very special Thanksgiving memories.  It's called Giving Thanks. See it here:


The layout is beautiful - I love how she's used the lighter-colored frames to really draw attention to her pictures, and the green paper strip also provides great contrast. And her journaling is so touching. I know this is a layout that she will treasure always, and is also very inspirational to me on many levels. So you see, Abundant Fall is perfect for the season we are in, that of getting ready for Thanksgiving and expressing our gratitude for the abundance of our lives.

You can get Abundant Fall here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

Today this minute I'm grateful to call Silvia Romeo my friend, and to be able to work with her amazing designs to create art I'll always cherish!

No comments: