Monday, November 21, 2011

Beautiful

Good morning, happy Monday to all my scrapping friends!

Today we are going to look at a layout actually that I did a few months ago. It was done using Embraceable You, one of the many kits of Silvia's that I just love, and it's called Beautiful.


This layout brings back so many fond memories for me, of a great night my daughter spent with friends, and Embraceable You was perfect for scrapping my pictures. The papers in this kit really lent themselves to layering - the torn, grungy green paper was great for letting things peek out from underneath it. I love the journaling box, and the glittery element behind it (I am never sure what to call these elements, they are like stamps embossed with glitter in traditional scrapping). All of the elements made clustering so easy, and the color palette is so versatile for so many types of layouts.

You can get Embraceable You here:


Be sure to check it out!  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Judith said...

Beautiful layout! And your post is great, as usual, Sherry!!