Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hosta Hat Contest

Good morning! I decided today was a good day to look at a layout from Silvia's Abundant Fall kit - and wow, did I ever find one that shows off the kit's fantastic versatility! It's called Hosta Hat Contest, by Jean Ann:


This layout just grabs the attention! I love this type of paper layering, and using the dark and light papers gives it a great contrast - and then throw in that cutout piece and it's really eye-popping! The small cluster in the upper right corner fits perfectly in that area, and the larger cluster is amazing - I love the way she blended her photo into that textured paper! And the touches of yellow make the whole thing pop even more. This one's definitely going in my scraplift folder! Oh, and I forgot to even mention what a hoot that picture is!

You can get Abundant Fall here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

Hope you enjoyed this layout - be sure to check out the kit!

No comments: