Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mize Garden

Good morning scrapping friends!

Today I am featuring a gorgeous layout using Silvia's Nature's Lover kit. This kit is just full of wonderful layouts, and this is definitely one of them. It's called Mize Garden, by Terry F - see it here:


I love it when a layout just grabs my heart, like this one does. The swirly elements in her cluster and the round frames go so wonderfully together, and then there's the main photo, that shows up to me as just a peaceful place of serenity. Nature's Lover is just perfect for these photos.

You can get Nature's Lover here:

Digitals
Gotta Pixel
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

If you haven't already picked up this kit, believe me it's one you can't miss. And if you have, then I wish you many happy layouts!

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Judith said...

This layout is absolutely stunning!! And the kit is perfect to showcase them.