Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wonderful

Hello scrapping friends!  Today I want to show you another layout using Silvia's The Art of Storytelling.  This is called Wonderful and it's by mystampin:


This layout is very appropriately named - it is definitely wonderful!  I love how Beth used the cutout piece of the striped paper, and the diamond paper behind the picture - it's hard sometimes to find a way to use patterned background papers, and this is an excellent way she's chosen.  The way she's created clusters with 3 yellow roses also draws my eye right into the picture, and I like the way she's placed the  main picture, just slightly off center.  She has used so many of the wonderful elements in this kit, it really sets my imagination flying!

You can get The Art of Storytelling here:

Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
Gotta Pixel
A Cherry On Top


Do you have a story to tell today?

No comments: