Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Puppy Love

Good morning!  Today we are going to see another layout with Silvia's Appassionata kit.  This one is called Puppy Love by Jean Ann:


Puppy love has a few different meanings, and the one Jean Ann has chosen here really tugs at the heartstrings!  What an adorable little puppy this is - her extraction is outstanding, and to me it looks like the puppy is going to launch himself right into  my arms any minute.  Once again Appassionata lends such a touch of softness and sweet sweet love to her layout.  I love the ribbons along the edge, and the cluster is so pretty and delicate, love the way she's anchored it with the messy mat.  I don't know how a designer whose products are as elegant as Silvia's can create a messy anything, but she does it brilliantly!


You can get Appassionata here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

I hope today on your travels you are lucky enough to find a bit of puppy love!

No comments: