Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gardens of Royalty

Good morning!  How about another walk with Silvia's Antique Gardens?  I'm going to show you a layout called Gardens of Royalty, by Art Teacher:


This layout is a real treat for me - I am a big fan of swans and completely in love with baby ducks, so when Art Teacher combined my favorite photo subjects with this beautiful kit, it really won me over. The background paper she has chosen here is amazing!  It is an artful representation of the grass and the sky above, with the flowered vines along the side, making an excellent foundation for this layout, and I can think of other uses as well.  She's chosen great elements for her small clusters and scatters, as well as several paper strips from the other papers Silvia has given us here.  I love the way she's placed the three pink roses, and how they bring out the pink in the woman's shirt.  Such a fantastic layout!

You can get Antique Gardens here:



If  you have garden or nature type photos to scrap, this is the kit for you.  And if you don't have those sorts of photos, I'll be glad to donate some of mine!

No comments: