Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Marie

Good morning!  Continuing on with our featured layouts from Silvia's Antique Gardens, here is a beautiful layout from NMarti called Marie:


This is a vintage layout that works wonderfully with Antique Gardens!  The gray background that Nancy has chosen makes everything else stand out so well.  I guess  you'd call everything on the left side of the page one big cluster, which is lovely, and also makes it easy to see the picture and journaling on the right side - I'm not an expert on design principles, but that's how it worked for me here.  Those pink roses that Nancy has chosen to use are my favorite part of this kit, I think, and they really stand out on her layout.  The journaling is a wonderful documentation of who Marie is that will be treasured for a long time to come.


You can get Antique Gardens here:

That's all, see you tomorrow!

No comments: