Tuesday, October 25, 2011

In The Cloud

Good morning! Sorry I'm late today - actually I think it's Johnny Depp's fault.  You see, I have his picture as my desktop wallpaper, and this morning when I started up my computer, Johnny just wouldn't quit looking at me, no matter how many buttons I tried to click. I finally had to reboot my computer to get him to go away.  Darn that Johnny...LOL!

Today's layout is by Terry W, and it's called In The Cloud, using Silvia's beautiful Note to Self kit.  Here it is:


For starters, I am in love with Silvia's color palette for this kit, I find them soothing, as well as so very versatile for making layouts. Terry has done a magnificent job here, with her wonderful photos and journaling about being "in the cloud" on a recent drive in the mountains in Colorado. Her clustering shows what a great artist she is, and she's used Silvia's kit in a way that gets my scrapping fingers itching to create my own art with Note to Self.

Get your own copy of Note to Self here:
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top
Digitals

That's it! Go forth and make your own Notes to Self!

No comments: