Monday, October 24, 2011

Be Strong

Hello friends! It's Monday, starting off another week closer to holiday time! This time of year is always filled with excitement for me, anticipating all the wonderful days to come. It's also filled with me making way too many plans to get accomplished. I try to stop every year, but I've finally decided it's just how I am.

When I saw this gorgeous  layout in Silvia's gallery, I knew it had to be our feature for today. It's called Be Strong, by the51mom. Here it is:


Oh how I love looking at this! She has taken Silvia's beautiful Harvest Season and created something that is really a treasure. I love her clustering, I love the papers layered behind the verse. And I can almost see that butterfly landing on my shoulder.  I think this is a wonderful layout that may need to be scraplifted by me! Harvest Season is a kit that Silvia released last year about this time, and it has so much potential for all kinds of layouts.

Layouts like this can also be the solution to some of my big holiday gift ideas. Even though most of our layouts have photos, it's also wonderful to do layouts like this with favorite quotes. This could be printed on your regular printer in 6x6 or 8x8 size, then framed in a square frame, and there you have it, a gift to be admired and treasured! Thank you to the51mom for such a wonderful inspiring layout.

You can get Harvest Season here:
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes
Gotta Pixel

Hope your week is starting out on a wonderful note...see you tomorrow!

No comments: