Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

Good morning!  Did  you know that Christmas is coming? LOL, of course you did. I was going to look up how many days left til Christmas, but I was afraid it would make me too anxious!  I love Christmas, I love everything about it - beautiful lights, pictures of snowy scenes, secrecy of wrapped gifts - and oh, all the wonderful goodies! Cakes and cookies and candy, oh my!  About this time of year I have dreams of the Christmas Treats I will make...but usually I don't get nearly all of them actually done.

Luckily for us, Silvia has created this wonderful kit, Christmas Treats, to help us scrap our wonderful Christmas memories and dreams!  Not only does it contain gorgeous Christmas colors, papers and elements, it also has some of the delicious Treats that I'm craving about now!

Here's a layout created by Glitter Queen called Gingerbread Fun that perfectly portrays the idea of Christmas Treats:


I love the way she's placed her papers, and that cluster is just fabulous!  And the look of anticipation on Lily's face is indeed priceless.

Grab a wonderrful kit full of Christmas Treats here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

Have a wonderful scrap-filled day, see you tomorrow!

No comments: