Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baking with NeMa

Good morning! I have not yet had breakfast, and I think that affected my choice of pages today...LOL!  Today's layout is by SageDiva, using another one of Silvia's unique and beautiful kits, La Vie en Douce.  Here it is:


SageDiva ran with the theme of the kit, which is filled with delicious treats, and perfect for layouts about cooking - but I must say that it is perfect for many other types of layouts too. Her clustering is fantastic, and I love how she blended the "icing" over the background paper. And the sweet treats she's chosen for this layout are just a few of many mouth-watering delicious elements contained in Silvia's kit - which also has its own add-on to make even more wonderful layouts. Of course, that little sweet treat who's helping with the baking really "takes the cake"...LOL!

I googled the translation for La Vie en Douce, and it said "Life in Fresh." I think that's pretty much a literal translation and would mean something more specific if I actually knew the language, but that gives us some idea of its meaning.

You can get La Vie en Douce here - the links will show you both the kit and the add-on:
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook-Bytes
Digitals
A Cherry On Top

Be sure to check out this amazing kit, and see all the lovely goodies you can use with absolutely ZERO calories!


No comments: