Thursday, October 20, 2011

Seventeen

Good morning! Hope your day is starting out well - here in Orlando it was finally cool enough to sleep with the windows open last night, so I'm loving that!

Today I am going to highlight a layout that  I did with Silvia's new Shabbyesque kit. I think I already said how very much I love this kit, and I had the BEST time working with it! My daughter turned 17 on Tuesday, so I wanted to do a birthday layout for her, and Shabbyesque gave me exactly the look I wanted.  Here it is:


Her room is decorated in purple and black, so this layout will look great framed and hung on her wall. There are so many wonderful elements and papers in this kit that it was really hard for me to choose what to use, but I wanted to keep it fairly simple because of all the photos. I love the rub-on in the upper right corner, and I love that it has that tiny touch of red in it. I love the red in this kit, but it didn't quite fit for this layout, so I'll just have to do another one!  Oh, and I absolutely LOVE the feather!

You can get Shabbyesque here:

Digitals
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

Try it, you'll love it!

Happy Thursday everyone, hope it's a great day for you!

No comments: