Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Twins

Hi everyone!  I am waaayyy lazy today, can't believe it's taken me this long to get to the blog post, with no good excuses...let's see, maybe my dog ate my computer? LOL!  I think, though, that by being lazy, I am getting to share a brand new, hot-off-the-press, just-posted layout from Jean Ann, using Circle of Life, and called Twins:


The colors in this layout just work beautifully with the photo, don't you think?  I love the way Jean Ann has layered the lacy trims down the left side to match the angle of her picture, that's a really effective technique.  She also makes great use of the great date wheel that Silvia has given us to work with in Circle of Life, along with a few clustered elements at the top of the wheel.  Darling picture of twins rounds this out into a layout that will be a lasting treasure.

You can get Circle of Life here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

That's it for today, have a great rest of your day!

No comments: