Friday, January 13, 2012

My Prize Rose

Hello scrapping friends!  Well, today's your lucky day, despite what superstition might say about the date on the calendar page - we get to see another artistic creation from Silvia's latest kit, Circle of Life!  This is called My Prize Rose and is by sagediva:


Kristen has chosen mostly the deep, rich reds from this kit, as well as lovely gold accents behind the picture.  This layout definitely gives me a "paper" feel like I could reach out and touch it, especially that heart in the upper right corner of the picture.  The buttons in the upper left corner are a great element as well, they provide the perfect anchoring for her second layer of paper.  I love the date wheel in the bottom right corner too, I think that element brings a special touch to the layout.  But I'd be remiss if I forgot to mention - her PHOTO!  My eye is instantly drawn to the intense eyes of this precious beauty - it makes me wonder if her name is actually Rose?  For me, the adorable picture combined with the papers and elements bring about a very classy creation by Kristen, and I know she's going to enjoy this for years to come!


You can get Circle of Life here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

That's all for today - hope you have a chance to add Circle of Life to your treasured scrapping collection!

No comments: