Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Serenade

Happy Tuesday scrapping friends!  Today we are going to look at a layout using Silver Serenade - this one is by Jean Ann and is called Serenade:


I'm really liking the black and white photo with the color palette of this kit - it makes the photo stand out so nicely.  I like how Jean Ann has angled the background paper too.  But  my favorite part of this layout is that she has used my absolute favorite elements in this kit, the sparkly treble clef and music notes!  In fact, this very instant as I'm writing, I can see in my mind's eye a picture of mine that would look great scrapped with the kit and these sparkly notes - now all I have to do is go find the picture, LOL!


You can get Silver Serenade, along with its extra embossed papers, here:

That's it, see you tomorrow!

No comments: