Monday, January 23, 2012

Portrait of Lily

Happy Monday!  Hope your week is starting off in a wonderful fashion! Today we are going to look at a layout that was created using Silvia's new Silver Serenade kit - it's called Portrait of Lily, by Glitter Queen:


I do believe Glitter Queen has done a magnificent job of showing off all the best parts of Silver Serenade, along with showcasing her picture with style and class.  I really like the dark paper mat around the edge of the layout, and I really like the white  mat she's used under the photo and cluster.  Of course the cluster is amazing, and I think it's really cool how she has the one loop of ribbon just touching Lily's face.  And doesn't Lily look beautiful here? Quite the growing young lady for sure!


You can get Silver Serenade, along with its extra embossed papers, here:

I'll bet you have photos that would look so great when showcased with Silver Serenade!

No comments: