Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Me in 1968

I  have to wish you a good afternoon today - my day is kind of "upside down," so I'm very late in getting this entry posted!

Here is a beautiful layout done by Tant Eva using Embroidered Dreams - it's called Me in 1968:


The title says it all as far as who this little dumpling is - what an adorable baby you were, Eva!  And the layout she has created is the perfect setting for these beautiful eyes to look out of!  She's used the flowered overlay border that I absolutely love from the add-on for this kit - I think it gives the layout a very happy and festive appearance.  Eva's clustering is always amazing, and it certainly is amazing here - I really like the string elements she has sticking out at the top and right edges of the cluster.  Great job Eva, thank you for sharing this with us!


There are several add-ons in this line, including the main kit, solid papers and overlay (and that overlay is TO DIE FOR!), and the embellished alpha.  You can get them separately, or also in a bundle - see them all here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes


Okay, back to the rest of your day, hopefully I'll see you earlier tomorrow!

No comments: