Thursday, January 19, 2012

Swan Lake

Good morning!  Today I finally get to show you a layout from Silvia's gorgeous new kit, Silver Serenade! This one is by Sage Diva, called Swan Lake:


This kit is the perfect showcase for Kristen's pictures!  I love this sort of angling on background papers, I think that adds much interest to a layout.  I love how she's used the stamped elements behind her pictures - that really gives it a 3-dimensional feel.  And the small flower clusters are the perfect touch as well.  Did you notice how this little sweet girl's buttons exactly match the color of the swan's bill?  I wonder if that was planned? Oh, and by the way, this layout won Layout of the Day at Gotta Pixel - a well-deserved honor!  Congratulations Kristen, and thanks for sharing this wonderful treasure with us!

You can get Silver Serenade, along with its extra embossed papers, here:

Make some beautiful music - and beautiful layouts - with Silver Serenade!

No comments: