Thursday, May 10, 2012

Royal Bliss

Good morning!  I am going to step off my usual path again and feature a layout from a kit that is a little bit older (but not much).  The kit is With This Ring, a gorgeous kit that is just perfect for this layout, as you will see.  The layout is by tanteva and is called Royal Bliss:



Eva's layout description tells us that the photo is of H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria, H.R.H. Prince Daniel and H.R.H. Princess Estelle of Sweden, and obviously Princess Estelle has just arrived on the scene to make her mark on the world.  I know I get a special thrill peeking into the lives of royalty, and this layout gives me that - the beautiful picture is the first thing I see when I look at the page.  But oh my goodness, the layout itself is such a beautiful one, Eva has gone all out to put the photo in such an exquisite setting!  The background paper is definitely regal, and all of her clustered elements show us just what an artist Eva is - she is my hero in the cluster business!  So as you can see, With This Ring is a great choice for any sorts of special pictures you want to memoralize.  I think Eva should send this to the royal family, I think they would be thrilled!

You can get With This Ring here:

That's all, see you tomorrow!

No comments: