Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Daughter Is...

Good morning!  First, let me remind you that this is the LAST day of Silvia's 40% off sale, so if you haven't already filled your basket, today's the day to do that!

I normally try to feature layouts here that are from Silvia's newer products.  But today when I went to her gallery, there was a layout that was so amazing that I'm going back a bit.  Last September, Silvia released a gorgeous kit called Pretty Ladies.  Our layout today is by NMarti and it's called A Daughter Is...


This layout just takes my breath away!  First off, I love how she's chosen the ivory paper as her background, as it really makes the rest of the layout stand out so much.  The picture of her daughter at center stage is the first thing I see when I look at this - what a beautiful young woman she is, definitely fits the category of Pretty Ladies!  That cluster - wow, what in the world can I even say to do that justice?  Nancy's artistry here just blows me away.  She's chosen so many of the elements in this kit to create it, and even though it's a large one, it doesn't overpower her picture.  The quote is just perfect, and I like how that one little butterfly is off by itself at the top of the quote.  The cluster has so much dimension, so many perfectly shadowed layers - do you get the impression I love this? LOL!  She has also chosen one of the perfume bottles to use on the right side of the cluster - there are several girly elements like this, perfume bottles and nail polish bottles and such.  This kit is fabulous, and Nancy has done it great justice with her layout!

You can get Pretty Ladies here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

Grab this beauty up today while it's still on sale!!!

No comments: