Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bridesmaids

Good morning!  Today we are going to skip back a few kits to one Silvia released on my birthday last year, 7/7/11!  This kit is called So Pretty.  The layout is called Bridesmaids and is by mystampin:


If you're having trouble seeing it, you can click on the layout for a larger view.

My attention snaps right to the picture in this layout, and then stays there trying to figure out where the heads are, LOL!  But once I got that worked out, it's so easy to see all the beautiful ways Beth chose to flatter her picture even more.  I like the balance of green and black she's chosen with papers and elements, and I love the touch of yellow that comes in with the flowers in the picture.  This is such a great layout, thanks Beth!

You can get So Pretty here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

I wonder if Sylvia's gallery will now fill up with layouts featuring headless photos...LOL!

No comments: