Monday, May 14, 2012

Daylily

Happy Monday, Silvia fans!  Hope you had a great scrapfilled weekend and a special Mother's Day!  Today we are looking at a layout done with Silvia's new Fandango Fiesta kit.  The layout is called Daylily and it's by Terry W:


I really love the color palette of this kit, and the way Terry has chosen her papers and elements shows them off in only one of their unique combinations. By using the dark purplish background, the oranges really pop, and the blues aren't quite as prominent.  Her flower picture sure is well-highlighted in this layout - I wish I had some beautiful flowers in my yard, I have blooms on my weeds...LOL!

You can get Fandango Fiesta here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

Is that Fiesta music I hear in the background?

No comments: