Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wilderness Chapel

Good morning!  Today we are going to look at another layout from With This Ring.  This one is by Terry F and is called Wilderness Chapel:


When I take the name of this layout, Wilderness Chapel, and the name of the kit, With This Ring, I imagine the bride and groom walking through the forest and stumbling upon this perfect place for them to wed.  I'm glad Terry didn't show us the surroundings of the chapel because then I can imagine my own story - and I have a vivid imagination for sure!  The chapel looks so rustic, and it looks right at home with the beautiful papers and elements from With This Ring - that's how I know it's the place for the wedding to be.  Terry's mats and clustering are so beautiful - I am loving that ribbon that runs partway across the page as a tool to lead your eye into the photo - I am seeing that more and more lately, I will have to try that myself because it works really well, I think.  Thank you, Terry, for this wonderful layout that's full of so many possibilities.


You can get With This Ring here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

That's all, have a great day!

No comments: