Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Beauty Of Love

Good morning Silvia Romeo fans! I don't know about you, but I am just bowled over by the beautiful kit With This Ring.  Yesterday we looked at a traditional wedding layout that used this kit to perfection, and today we are going to see a layout that is not a wedding, showing  just how versatile this kit is.  It's called The Beauty of Love and it's by Art_Teacher:


This layout's title is so appropriate - this couple does look beautiful in their obvious love for each other. The woman's shirt is a perfect blend for the deep rose colors in With This Ring.  The way Laura has stacked her papers is great - I really love the paper behind the photo, how it extends beyond the edge of the photo on the right side.  That piece of lace is to-die-for gorgeous, and she has scattered the other elements around so artfully.  This certainly gives me ideas for non-wedding layouts with this kit!


You can get With This Ring here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes


I recommend you stop a moment today and reflect on all the love surrounding you in your life - I'll bet it brings a smile to your face!

No comments: