Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sandbox Fun

Good morning!  Are you ready for the Daily News?  That's what I have to show you - a beautiful layout using Silvia's newest kit Daily News.  It's done by sagediva and it's called Sandbox Fun:


Okay, want to know the FIRST thing I notice?  Kristin has written the date on this layout - it's January 2012. SO, obviously she lives in Paradise, right? LOL!  Raise your hand if you get to wear short sleeves in January...yeah, I thought so!

But let's get back to the layout.  Notice how she has created three beautiful clusters, which is a number that balances a layout nicely, and brings my eye right to the photo.  Obviously there are plenty of elements in Daily News to create very nice clusters!  The colors of the kit are not exactly neutral, but as you can see they work perfectly with Kristin's brightly colored photo, giving you so much versatility.  I love the background paper with its little bit of newsprint peeking out the corner, and it's so beautiful with the butterflies Silvia has blended in.  So I think you'll agree with me that Daily News works wonderfully with events of daily life, which are many and varied, but has enough elegance that it can work with dressier photos too.

You can get Daily News here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top


So what's YOUR Daily News?  You can scrap it right here!

No comments: