Monday, February 27, 2012

I Do

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had the best weekend possible...I know some of us spent it being sick, but today's a new day.  I'm hoping it's bright and sunny, but the sun's not up yet so that remains to be seen.

Today's layout comes from With This Ring.  It was created by mystampin, and it's called I Do:


Wow, there is so much to say about this layout I hardly know where to start!  Let me start by saying that Beth has done an amazing job in showcasing Silvia's With This Ring kit - I'd be off and running to buy it if I didn't already have it!  She's selected papers and elements mostly in the purplish range that match her photo so well.  I love the way she's clustered here - I know that often we tend to make our clusters smaller, but Beth's is so big and bold, making the page just that much more remarkable.  And the papers!  I did a double-take when I saw that lace-edged paper - I didn't remember that being in the kit - but Beth created that using one of the papers Silvia provided and backed it up by the lace ribbon included in the kit.  The result is so delicate, and totally changes the look - the layout would not have the same impact without it. Hooray Beth, this layout is a treasure!


You can get With This Ring here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes


Okay I'm off to see what other beautiful possibilities await us in With This Ring!

No comments: