Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cupcake

Good morning everyone - the start of another wonderful week - like the title of this layout, I hope your week is filled with cupcakes!

Today I'm going to show you a layout with Embroidered Dreams.  It's called Cupcake, and it's by Glitter Queen:
This layout is just about as delicious as the cupcake this precious little girl is enjoying!  Jeri has used the edge overlay that is my favorite part of this set of products - I think it is just fantastic.  I love the small corner photo and cluster, and then when I look at the center photo and cluster, I can't help but wonder if Lily is saying "are you really taking a picture of this?" LOL!  The lower right clustering is mirrored in the upper left corner as well, and all these clusters make this layout so much fun to look at!


There are several add-ons in this line, including the main kit, solid papers and overlay, and the embellished alpha.  You can get them separately, or also in a bundle - see them all here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

Okay, back to work, hope you have a great day!

No comments: