Monday, June 3, 2013

June is for Weddings!

It's June! And around here, that means it is 'wedding season'! Does anybody do weddings and romance better than Silvia? No, I didn't think so, either! I'm pretty sure Silvia doesn't make a kit that won't work for weddings! I have a couple of wedding to attend this summer, and even more that I haven't yet scrapped, so I went to the galleries in search of some inspiration. What I found was this beautiful layout!


I love the colors in this. They work so well with the sepia tones in the photos. That is an especially good thing if you have photos of Grandma's wedding to scrap!  But even with contemporary photos, you can't go wrong with these romantic colors! And the clusters with the glitter and sparkle are absolutely gorgeous!

This beautiful layout was created using Silvia's Life Lessons Kit and Embossed Papers


You can pick these up at any of Silvia's stores!

GOTTA PIXEL          DIGITALS          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          A CHERRY ON TOP

No comments: