Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Country Life

I am an avid reader and love books. I am in a book club and I blog about books. I enter book contests, and surprisingly, have won quite a few. It is always so much fun to see that UPS guy pull up with another book for me! Tonight I finshed a book I won last month, The Guardian by Beverly Lewis. This is 'Amish fiction' based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I find the peaceful lifestyle of the Amish fascinating. So when I was browsing Sylvia's gallery a bit ago, naturally this layout caught my eye.

Amish Country by Art_Teacher

I love how the photos are arranged on the page in this layout, and especially love the photo of the buggy. I also like the basket of flowers in the corner. This layout was created using Silvia's Country Life page kit. 


You can find County Life at any of Silvia's stores. 

GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS       A CHERRY ON TOP

No comments: