Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How's the Weather?


It's May! How's the weather been where you are? Here in the midwestern US, to say it's been 'changeable' is putting it mildly! In a matter of 2 weeks, we've been in the high 80's, back in the 30's, back to the 80's and then the 50's. I hear some of my friends to the west even got a blanket of that cold, white stuff....yep, SNOW! 

That made me remember, I have pictures of the 12" snow we got a few weeks ago that I haven't yet scrapped, so I went looking for some inspiration. I don't normally think of 'snow' and 'beautiful' in the same sentence, but I found a layout that showed me this is, indeed, possible. What...you don't believe me? Well, take a look at 'Yosemite Winter' by the51mom!



Can you believe those amazing photos?! It almost makes me forget how much I dislike being cold! And she scrapped this so beautifully! I like the boldness of the black outline against the light blue, and I love that everything sparkles. 

The kit she chose it Season of Wonders. It think it is perfect for winter scenes! Here is a preview.



You can pick up Winter Scenes at any of Silvia's stores.

No comments: