Friday, May 17, 2013

Blast From the Past Challenge

Last week I told you about the Around the World challenge that Silvia hosts at Scrapbook-Bytes. Today I want to tell you about the challenge I host at Gotta Pixel; the Blast From the Past challenge. This is a challenge where each month I ask you to scrap about (surprise!) your past! For May, I am asking you to scrap, not about your mother, but about a female in your life who was in some way a mother or mentor to you. Please go to the challenge to learn more.

Silvia's kit are so pretty and perfect for this heritage-themed challenge. In checking the gallery, I came across a beautiful layout done for my challenge, Cherished Moments by basketladyaudrey. I love the lacy frame and the pretty flowers. The glitter adds a touch of elegance for this formal portrait! 


This layout was created using using Silvia's Soliloquy Add On, which was offered as a companion to her Soliloquy kit through the Gotta Pixel Daily Download. You can pick up Sililoquy at and of Silvia's stores!



GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP


No comments: