Thursday, May 16, 2013

Graduation Season!

It's graduation season around here! My alma mater graduated a class last weekend, and next weekend the high schools around here will be holding graduation ceremonies. It is a special time involving cameras and lots of picture-taking! Sadly, I still have graduation photos that need to be scrapped from 2 years ago! So I went searching the galleries for some inspiration. Want to see what I found??



I love this one! The colors are so soft and pretty, and I like bricks and torn edges on the paper. I also really like how she included the Kindergarden graduation photo. I have some preschool graduation photos waiting to be scanned, and I really like this idea, so.....I may just have to lift this one!

This layout was created with Silvia's 'Embraceable You' page kit. 


You can pick Embraceable You up at any of Silvia's stores. 

GOTTA PIXEL          DIGITALS          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          A CHERRY ON TOP


No comments: