Thursday, December 8, 2011

White Christmas

Hi y'all! Well, Christmas is creeping up on us, at least it is on me. I hope everyone out there is much more organized than I am, and that you have all your shopping and decorating finished. I can say positively that I will be done by December 24th!

Today we are going to look at another layout from Silvia's new Black Tie collection. It's called White Christmas by Terry F:


Just breathtaking, don't you think? Terry's journaling takes us on a trip to Colorado for a white Christmas, something that we all dream of having (for at least half an hour, that might be enough, LOL!). The blues and silvers in Silvia's Black Tie Collection are perfect for her wintery layout's theme, and the reds are such a great accent - I am just in love with that red ribbon, so rich and shiny with the light reflecting off it. For me, the red ribbon leads my eye right into Terry's picture. Just proof, once again, that Silvia's kits work for any sort of layout your heart desires.

You can get Black Tie Collection bundle here - or if you prefer you can also purchase the individual components (but you get a GREAT price break on the bundle!):

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

That's all for today, see you tomorrow!

No comments: