Friday, December 23, 2011

Quiet Moment With Santa

Good morning!  Before we get to our lovely featured layout, let me tell you that Silvia has given me a week's vacation from blogging.  BUT don't stop coming, because I promise there will be surprises here that you will NOT want to miss!!!  I will be back to my regularly scheduled program on January 2 - next year, can you believe it? I can't!

Today's layout is by Sage Diva, using the amazing new Dreaming of Christmas kit, and is called A Quiet Moment With Santa. Here it is:


There is so much to love about this layout!  The way she has layered these background papers is so great, and I love how that sparkle just peeks out from the top left corner.  And these flowers are just so gorgeous - how does Silvia manage to design so many different flowers, I ask you?  I am always thrilled to see what she has come up with in each new kit.  The way Sage Diva has placed the picture in the center of the page brings my attention to her picture, and I love how she's made it black and white, which really makes it stand out, rather than colors that might clash.  A Quiet Moment with Santa will be a layout to treasure for a long time!


Silvia has not only released the kit, but also some embossed papers, a set of brag book pages and two quick pages as well.  And she has given us a big chance to save by bundling all these together at a great price.  You can get Dreaming of Christmas products here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my wonderful blog friends.  May your Christmas be filled with happiness and joy, and your New Year shining, sparkly and prosperous...and include many kits of Silvia's designs!

No comments: