Friday, December 9, 2011

The Bride

Good morning! Just in case you didn't know, it's only 16 more days to Christmas! I hope you all are more prepared than I am...but on Christmas morning my preparations are always sufficient even for my high standards.

Today we are going to see another layout from In the Gloaming, this one by Terry F and called The Bride:


Terry has created a layout that showcases Silvia's newest kit to perfection. I love all the clustered elements in the center, truly an artful arranging. There are so many pretty flowers in this kit, as you can see here, that it makes it easy to produce lovely clusters. The swirl and small cluster in the bottom corner are really eye-catching, and carry out the glittery theme of In The Gloaming so well. I love the slight sepia tone that Terry has used for her picture, it makes it blend perfectly with the elements of this kit. I just love the white background with the glittery border too.

You can get In The Gloaming here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

Bye for now, see you Monday - have a wonderful and productive weekend!

No comments: