Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beautiful You

Good morning!  Well, with the temperature outside here in Orlando, it would be the perfect day to feature a snowy layout (I know, we are weather wimps here, it got down to 47 last night!). But today I have babies on my mind, so I'm going to share with you all this adorable layout by SageDiva using one of  Silvia's 2010 kits, Nana's Kiss.


I love layouts with large photos for sure, but sometimes you don't get the full flavor of the kit used. But that is NOT the case here! The first thing that caught my eye is how this definitely beautiful little girl is wearing a hat that is almost identical to the hat that SageDiva has used in her cluster - and doesn't she look just fabulous in it! The bent photos on the side show her exploring the hat so adorably, and I love the stitching used to secure the photos to the page - as well as the pin holding the larger photo in the upper left corner. As with all of Silvia's kits, this one can be used for many different layouts, but it is definitely good for showing off Nana's darling babies!

You can get Nana's Kiss here:
Gotta Pixel
Digitals
A Cherry On Top
Scrapbook-Bytes

Have a great day, and if you see any adorable babies, give them an extra-special smile for me!

1 comment:

Judith said...

What an adorable baby and a layout to match. I love all the smaller images in the border! Great page & another great post!