Monday, March 26, 2012

Mazel Tov

Good morning!  Remember me?  It's Sherry, the girl who used to post on this blog every day...I've been out sick for a few weeks and I'm SO happy to be back!  And wow, I've missed so much - two new kits plus Silvia's beautiful CAKE products at Digitals!  So I will just jump back in like I've never been gone.

Today I'm going to show you a fabulous layout from Silvia's newest kit, Appassionata.  This is by Terry F and it's called Mazel Tov:


I'd say this is just about as close as you can get to having a kit designed perfectly for the photo!  The beautiful clusters that Terry has created frame the photo beautifully.  I love the photo itself, and the way it's been cropped gives the sense of negative space on the right side, so it brings my eye in to the image of this lovely woman.  This is so romantic, so feminine, such a great memento of a special anniversary day.  Mazel Tov indeed!

You can get Appassionata here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

That's it for today, see you soon!

No comments: