Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Flower Girl

Good morning, and a very Happy Wednesday to you!  Today I have a gorgeous layout to show you from Silvia's Make A Wish kit.  It's called The Flower Girl, and it's by nmarti:


I was right about gorgeous, right?  If you are a lover of purple, as I am, you must grab this kit now!  Nmarti has done such a beautiful job on her layout - the purples of the kit match the purple on this beautiful little girl's bow to perfection.  Her cluster is such beautiful artwork - the way she's anchored it with both the mat of circles and the ribbons on the big cluster, and also the smaller clusters at the bottom and the top corner, all combine to bring so much richness here.  I think that ribbon frame is such a perfect way for this photo to be framed - my eye jumps right in there when I first see this layout.  She has used a plain white paper with an edge cutout to get the white background, and that does so much here - it really makes all the elements and the pictures just pop right out at you, and the way the paper is angled also contributes great interest.  This layout definitely makes my fingers itch to create some purple loveliness as nmarti has!

You can get Make A Wish here:

Gotta Pixel
Digitals
Scrapbook-Bytes
A Cherry On Top

My wish is that you bring some purple into your world today!

No comments: