Friday, March 13, 2015

Preview of the March GGI - Lavender Fields

I am just super excited to bring you tomorrow's GGI previews!!   I think everyone knows that GGI is Gotta Grab It, and the new releases happen the second Saturday of every month at Gotta Pixel.  I think you will be as excited as I am!!

Silvia Romeo Gotta Pixel Store

 Silvia Romeo Gotta Pixel store

 Silvia Romeo Gotta Pixel Store

 Silvia Romeo Gotta Pixel Store

 Silvia Romeo Gotta Pixel Store

Gorgeous, isn't it?   I do not have the specific store links at this time, but I did link each image to Silvia's store at Gotta Pixel.  Oh - I'll be watching the Gotta Grab It Challenge at Gotta Pixel this month.  There will be a coupon of appreciation for anyone posting a layout using Silvia Romeo's GGI this month!

No comments: