Monday, November 25, 2013

Are Ready for Thanksgiving?

Here in the US we are celebrating Thanksgiving this week. We start the week shopping (I still have to get my turkey!), we cook, we eat, and then we shop again! Things seems so much less hectic during the Holiday season if I can get some of my shopping done early. I thought it might be helpful to get some scrapbook kits lined up so that I will be already to scrap those Thanksgiving photos. So for the next few days, I'm going to show you what I found.

Take a look at Silvia's So Many Thanks kit! The warm colors are perfect for preserving Thanksgiving memories, and the glitter adds elegance to the layout.

So Many Thanks by Silvia Romeo
Just to give you some ideas of what you can do with this lovely kit, here are a couple of layouts I found in Silvia's galleries.

Give Thanks by Sagediva2
Family by KaybKay

You can purchase So Many Thanks at any of Silvia's stores.

GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP


No comments: