Thursday, October 24, 2013

Layout: Baptism Dress

Little Prince George was baptized today. I enjoyed all the photos of the happy family. I especially enjoyed the beautiful baptism gown with the detailed embroidery. Gorgeous! I searched the gallery for baptism layouts and found a special one. I love the embroidery on this dress, and the needle and thread elements. I also like the lacy glittered frame! And what a cute story to tell later!

Baptism Dress by Sagediva2
This layout was created using Nana's Kiss. What a perfect kit for a baptism with all the crocheted elements. And with papers and soft blues and pinks, it can be used for either a boy or a girl!


You can purchase Nana's Kiss in any of Silvia's stores.

GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP



No comments: