Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween! Are you ready?

We don't do much for Halloween since I no longer have little trick-or-treaters. But I did pick up some candy yesterday. We live on a quiet cul-de-sac and don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters on good nights, but today it is rainy so we may get NONE! I may have an extended period of quiet which I can use to scrap! So maybe I will dig out those vintage Halloween photos I have laying in a box and get some pages done. And I'll also have to download some kits to play with! Here are a couple from Silvia's store.

Fancy Halloweenie


You can pick FANCY HALLOWEENIE up in any of Silvia's stores.

GOTTA PIXEL          DIGITALS          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          A CHERRY ON TOP


Halloween Magic


You can pick HALLOWEEN MAGIC up in any of Silvia's stores.

GOTTA PIXEL          DIGITALS          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          A CHERRY ON TOP

And don't forget, DSD is coming!

 

 

No comments: