Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Layout: America Beauty

School has started here and summer is coming to a close. But if you are at all like me, you still have plenty of summer photos left to scrap, and for me, that means lots of red, white, and blue! So here is a little inspiration for you! 

Obviously I LOVE all the red, white, and blue. And this layout really brings back memories! The glitter and stars are perfect for evoking the 4th of July festivities, but I like the cluster of flowers in the corner to remind me that summer is a whole lot more than one day of fireworks!

American Beauty by sparky_mom
This layout was created with Silvia's American Way kit.


Visit any of Silvia's stores to pick it up!

GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP



No comments: