Monday, August 19, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Kits

Silvia has a big sale going on at all her stores right now....30% off!


So to celebrate, I thought I'd sing to you, ala Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music. Only I'm going to sing you  A Few of My Favorite KITS. Ready...
Raindrops on roses and mittens on kittens...
Lalalalalalal....

Ok, ok! I'll save you from having your hearing destroyed. Let me just SHOW you a few of my favorite kits! (And since you already KNOW I love Blush, I'll show you a few others!)

First up is Daily News! I love this one! With the lockets and lace and old newsprint for papers and elements, it has a real heritage feel to it. And with the subdued read, white, and blue it is perfect for patriotic layouts, too!


Next I want to show you Nature's Lover. The colors are so pretty and I love the butterflies and beautiful flowers. The glitter papers really add a touch of elegance.


I'll end this little song by showing you Boulevard des Arts. Anything with orange and blue just naturally draws my eye, and again, I love the glitter papers! I also love the strand of beads, and the open book is perfect for adding some journaling to you page!


You can find these and all of Silvia's beautiful kits at any of Silvia's stores. And remember, they are on sale NOW for 30% off, so get on over there! Or I might start singing again!

GOTTA PIXEL          SCRAPBOOK-BYTES          DIGITALS          A CHERRY ON TOP




No comments: